"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cafe Gratitude



Tonight, my family and I went to a new restaurant on Larchmont called "Cafe Gratitude". This restaurant is completely vegan and has raw food entrees, appetizers, and desserts as well. The decor and overall atmosphere of this restaurant was warm, trendy, exciting, organic and welcoming. I wasn't surprised that I loved this restaurant however I was surprised that my little sister, older sister, step-dad, and mom (all non-vegans) loved it as well! All of the items on the menu had a different title that read, "I am..." For example I ordered a veggie burger by the name of..."I am Magical". Eating at this restaurant was an incredibly grounding and enjoyable experience!
"I AM MAGICAL"
 Veggie Burger with a side of spicy cashew sauce








"I AM GRACEFUL"
Quinoa, Kale, Tomato, Sprouts, Brazil Nut Parmesan, and Hemp seed pesto bowl













"I AM TRANSFORMED"
Taco Plate


-CALLIE!
"I AM PURE"
Seasonal Market Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment