"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Friday, May 20, 2011

Breakfast at Hugo's

I went to breakfast with my mom this morning, we needed some major comfort food. We went to Hugo's restaurant on Riverside. Hugo's has an incredibly vast menu, always able to accommodate vegans. I got a golden dragon green tea to drink, I love it here because they serve it hot and give you a ton of ice. It's in a french coffee presser -such a cute touch!

My mom and I shared the
- veggie waffle cones:

Tofu Scramble:


and then I really wanted to try the roasted pineapple-coconut pancakes so the waiter let me order one!

It was a perfect amount of food for the two of us. Really different varieties of flavors and everything was vegan and tasted SO good
Definitely give Hugo's a try if you're looking to go vegan without compromising any taste or flavor!

-Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment