"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yoga and Shakes! What more could a vegan ask for?

This morning Meg and I (along with two of our friends...yes, we don't just eat vegan food we also have a social life) went to a "Yoga Rocks" class at Yoga Shelter. It was a rough workout but we felt so centered and great by the end of it. After yoga, Meg and I went to Whole Foods to stock up on a weeks worth of supplies. When we got back to my house we made a delicious sweet kale smoothie using my new vita-mix blender! It was so delicious!

Recipe for Sweet Kale Smoothie:
One handful of chopped, organic kale
one frozen banana
1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened) 
2 organic medjool dates


VOILA! ENJOY
-Callie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment