"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roasted Cheezy Broccoli over Quinoa

I wanted to use the broccoli/cauliflower package I bought at the market a couple days ago, so I found this recipe and used it as a rough guideline into making a delicious dinner for my mom and I! I recommend sticking to the recipe exactly because this looks reallyyyy good, but what I made (a lot more garlic and without a few ingredients because I didn't feel like going to the store, some chili sauce) was really yummy too!
Recipe:
http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2010/10/roasted-cheezy-broccoli-over-golden.html




the nutritional yeast is what makes it taste and look cheesy
I liked adding some chili sauce because I love spicy food, so it's really up to how you want to make it!
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment