"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Monday, February 13, 2012

Portland, The land of Endless Delicious Vegan Food!

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted but I've been super busy acclimating to college life! This past weekend I traveled to Portland to stay with my best friend Emily! We basically spent the weekend adventuring from meal to meal so I thought that I would post all of my foodie photos from the trip! Enjoy!

Delicious Spring Rolls from a restaurant called "Thai Peacock"

Great salad from the Whole Foods Salad Bar in Portland...Best Whole Foods I've EVER been to. 

Vegan chocolate chip and double chocolate chunk cookies made from pre-made cookie dough by the company "EatPastry"
Final Purchase....

Me and Emily stocking up on Almond Dream vanilla ice cream and cookie dough...Ideal Friday night.

Incredible vegan cake donut from "Voodoo Doughnuts" .


Voodoo

Voodoo


Vegan doughnut heaven from Voodoo
Have a beautiful and healthy day! 
 
Callie 

No comments:

Post a Comment