"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Monday, February 13, 2012

Late Post About the Meal I Made For Christmas Dinner With the Family!

I know that it is wayyyyy past December, but I've been behind in my blogging so I thought that I would simply upload my pictures of Christmas dinner in late February! What a solution! The holidays are always an excuse to make decadent meals brimming with carbs and sugar, however I put my own spin on the holidays and made a healthy meal for my family followed by desserts that have no refined sugars in them! Enjoy the photos. 


Kale salad, roasted vegetables, and roasted butternut squash. 

The final product


Organic dark chocolate covered strawberries

Christmas Morning

My bulldog Jerry, feeling exhausted after a long Christmas day,

Namaste,
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment