"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crispy Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Treats


 I was browsing Alicia's book after making my mochi snack and decided I wanted to make the Crispy Peanut Butter Treats with Chocolate Chips. Desserts are always fun and everyone appreciates them! These are the healthiest kind of rice crispy treats you'll find and they were super easy to make!
All you need is 
-brown rice crisps cereal
-brown rice syrup
-fine sea salt
-peanut butter or almond butter (unsalted is the best)
-vegan chocolate chips (I purchased the grain-sweetened ones)

There is no baking involved and they are SO good. Definitely give these a try if you want a really good, sweet dessert.

-Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment