"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!

http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6658.0

Another cookie recipe! I picked these because I love oatmeal and I also had all of the ingredients in my house (there were no obscure ingredients that I couldn't pronounce), so I thought why not give it a try!
They turned out well!
I also always have extra cookie dough that I find myself either just eating (which is ok with vegan recipes because there are no yucky eggs or risk of salmonella!) so this time i took the rest of the cookie dough I didn't bake, flattened it out and put it in the freezer! Now we have TWO kinds of cookies.

Put those cookies between Purely Decadent Turtle Trails soy ice cream and I don't think there could be anything better..

No comments:

Post a Comment