"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trail Mix: A Truly Beautiful Thing

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I LOVE trail mix. Before I began my health-food/vegan journey I was a victim of store-bought trail mix. I soon realized that it would be both a money-saving and delicious decision to make my own trail mix by buying various superfoods in bulk and mixing them together. Below I have listed the ingredients used for my favorite trail mix of the moment. Making trail mix is great because you can add whatever you want in order to satisfy your unique taste buds.

Callie's Satisfying/Healthy/Delicious Trail Mix 
1. Raw Almonds









2. Goji Berries












3. Pumpkin Seeds












4. Raw Cashews











5. Sunspire Grain-Sweetened Chocolate Chips







Optional Add-Ins For Your Homemade Trail Mix
-Unsweetened shredded coconut
-dried unsweetened and unsulfured fruit
-different variety of nuts and seeds (walnuts, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts etc)
-cocoa nibs

Good Luck!
love, 
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment