"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Rose Makes Dank Curry

It's a beautiful, foggy and rainy day today...perfect day for some delicious homemade curry! This morning I stopped by my friend Rose's apartment just to say hello, but as I entered quaint, white kitchen, I could smell the delicious aroma of coconut milk curry. Rose's recipe for making the curry was extremely easy, all she did was saute vegetables in lite, organic coconut milk with about a TBSP (or to your liking) of curry powder and cumin, sea salt and pepper. She served the final product over some organic quinoa. SO DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS. Here are some photos of my lovely friend and her wonderful curry. 





Gratitude and Happiness, 
Callie 

No comments:

Post a Comment