"Nature Supports Life!"

"No animal should die so I can live."

"Gratitude is the foundation of stability and happiness."

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oreos...VEGANIZED

The other day my older sister, Madison and I were craving something that tasted like junk food. I began to veraciously search through my recipe books and various vegan food blogs I follow trying to find the perfect recipe. FINALLY I came across this recipe on the fantastic blog, "Namely Marly". Madison and I proceeded to make these homemade, vegan oreos and the result was FANTASTIC. If I ever plan a tea party, these will most definitely be on my table! 


Recipe link: 
http://www.namelymarly.com/2011/08/homemade-oreo-cookies/

Before the frosting. 

AFTER THE FROSTING...before we devoured them. 

My best friend Alex, my older sister Madison, and me in the pink shirt  as we enjoy the  outcome of our "hard work". 
Have a beautiful day! 
Callie 

No comments:

Post a Comment